The Pi Network KYC process is essential for ensuring the security and integrity of the network. However, the current process can be challenging for some Pioneers, with long wait times, high rejection rates, and lack of transparency.
The PiCore Team is developing a number of solutions to improve the KYC process, as outlined in their latest roadmap update. These solutions include:
- A more advanced version of the Validator grading system to distinguish a top tier of trusted Validators for conducting higher-stake tasks such as manual reviews to supplement machine automation.
- A solution to unblock KYC applications with missing data fields with the help of trusted Validators. Validator review may be extended to help unblock other parts of KYC such as Tentative KYC cases, etc. A Review system is being built for Pioneers to appeal and sort out rejection reasons.
- UX enhancements to provide more in-app guidance, education, and easier onboarding to avoid resulting in corner cases that can get stuck.
- Building the additional checks required to process Tentative KYC cases.
These solutions are designed to address some of the key challenges with the current KYC process, such as long wait times, high rejection rates, and lack of transparency. By improving the KYC process, the PiCoreTeam hopes to make it easier and faster for Pioneers to complete KYC and start using the Pi Network.
Tentatively Passed KYC?
If you have tentatively passed KYC, your application will be reviewed by a trusted Validator. If your application is approved, you will be able to fully participate in the Pi Network. If your application is rejected, you will be given the opportunity to appeal the decision.
What is in progress from the version 1 roadmap?
The PiCoreTeam is currently working on a number of items from the version 1 roadmap, including:
- Launching the Pi Network Mainnet
- Enabling Pi transfers between Pioneers
- Developing Pi applications and services
The PiCoreTeam is committed to building a secure and decentralized Pi Network that is accessible to everyone. The KYC process is an important part of this mission, as it helps to protect the network from fraud and abuse.
Here are a few tips on how to prepare for the improved KYC process:
- Make sure your Pi Browser app is up to date.
- Have all of your required documents ready, such as a valid government-issued ID and proof of address.
- Review the Pi Network KYC guidelines to ensure that you are meeting all of the requirements.
- Be patient and understanding, as the PiCoreTeam is working hard to improve the KYC process for everyone.
Also Read: Pi Network’s Exciting Roadmap
The PiCoreTeam is committed to improving the Pi Network KYC process for everyone. The solutions that they are developing are designed to address some of the key challenges with the current process, such as long wait times, high rejection rates, and lack of transparency.
By improving the KYC process, the PiCoreTeam hopes to make it easier and faster for Pioneers to complete KYC and start using the Pi Network.